Monday, February 9, 2009

Facebook Mania

Well i succumbed to the forces of i don't know who and went on Facebook. It was fun..ok more than fun and i couldn't believe the people i found in just a matter of seconds! Ohhhhhh those high school years...i don't have any pictures from high school so when i saw so many of them it made me happy and sad at the same time. But that's ok...everybody feels the same.
I wish i could say nothing has happened lately..but that would be lying (some of you know about the crazy lady showing up on my doorstep). Luckily I can blame all that on Scot's side of the genepool..it's that Idaho thing. And the moral of that story is don't get into your pj's @ 5.o0 on a Saturday....it's just asking for weird things to happen.
I've been avoiding the computer lateley because i have been determined to learn to crochet...yes Amanda of no talents has decided to craft! Becky came over for a couple, nay 8 hours, to help me get started and lets just say things didn't go too well.

There was a whole lot of drinking going on...ok it was just me and the Dew and the Mints but Becky didn't complain. Notice her hat(the blue one) after 8 hours and my hat (brown) after 8 hours. Nothing more need be said..except maybe she needed a little more work on hers...

4 comments:

Avry said...

I will have to search you out & find you on facebook! :) It is addicting isn't it?

Becky J. said...

oh, that's funny. you could have made the pic just a bit smaller :)
and i did fix and finish it. notice my facebook profile pic. sweet...

dede said...

Looked for you on facebook. Are you on there under an assumed name? I couldn't find it.
Look me up, I am a fellow addict:
Dede Plummer

yoyis said...

Ok so you will have to tell me about the crazy lady that showed up on your doorsteps. I know facebook is addicting. I am so not addicted though, but very happy to find friends I thought I would never see again. Miss you a ton!! Hope to see you soon