Friday, February 13, 2009

Crafting...

For all of you out there...mainly Becky and MoM..who didn't think i had a crafting bone in my body..i have some news. i can do it. Not very well, but i'm turning over a new leaf (maybe).






I have several "craft" projects going and 1 completed!


And yes, this is selftaught crochet-with start up help by sis Becky! My next project is my cake ok...tiered cake class that i am taking. I caught some of you by surprise with that :). Yes i am taking a class about a craft... Yesterday we did fondant roses and a beginning covered cake..the result:

I will be taking birthday and anniversary requests soon...Our final project is a two tiered cake with at least 20 flowers on it...oh, my. I'll keep you up to date on that.

4 comments:

Doman Family said...

I think Stacy is just rubbing off on you :) Good for you.

Becky J. said...

yay for you!!! i love the hat. i bet eli does too. great job. after you know everything for cakes you will have to 'teach' us. we don't know that world.

Wynn and Karen said...

I would like to order two roses for $5 each. Your first income. When can I pick them up, or do I have to buy a cake too?

yoyis said...

WOW!! You never cease to amaze me!! I knew you were crafty, it is in your blood!! I think you did a marvelous job on that hat and that rose.....oh well... I am speechless. I guess you will have to do Sarah's invitations AND cake!!! You are also and amazing cook!!! I love to spend time with you.