Friday, October 24, 2008

Stacie's Halloween Bash

Last night my good friend Stacie threw a Halloween Party for some of the girls in the neighborhood. Everyone dressed up as a Witches and it was soooo fun to see the different costumes...My mother took pity on me and loaned me her witch costume. I had one awesome hat!


Everyone brought great soups and salad...there was white chocolate popcorn that I couldn't stop eating (thanks Ashley) and Stacie made great caramel apples...they taste as good as they look.
Some of us (i won't mention who)stayed til almost 1:00 am! And on a school night! Oh, well it was worth it...It's great to have good friends and they're getting better all the time!

3 comments:

Avry said...

It was a fun night! Great pics & your blog is darling!

yoyis said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!! What a great idea!!! I think I have to organize one... maybe next year..
Miss ya guys.. are you coming to see thriller?

Marilyn said...

Amanda Who would of known you were so talented. Just kidding, I've always known your were. Your blog is great. I wish someone would help HELP! me with mine. It is so soooo. Your a great girl and I've always loved you. You have a cute little family, and looks like a great life. Love you, Aunt Marilyn