I love to cook and love my MasterCook program. My mom and I have been using this program for years..maybe 10ish. So I have been very hesitant to change loyalties but was desperate. I wanted to use my IPad but needed a good recipe app and Mastercook doesn’t have one (shame on them). So after researching I found this!
So far I have really liked it. It is really easy to use..all you have to do is know how to copy and paste on the Ipad and it will produce a shopping list.
Here is a one of the recipes I have added and am going to make:
Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes from Cate’s World Kitchen
- 22 Oreos: 16 left whole, and 6 coarsely chopped
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, at room temperature (Neufchatel is fine)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 275 F.
- Line 12 standard muffin tins and 4 ramekins (or 16 muffin tins, if you have them) with paper liners.
- Place 1 whole Oreo in the bottom of each lined cup.
- Beat the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium. Gradually beat in the sugar and vanilla.
- Pour in the beaten eggs, a little at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition.
- Beat in the sour cream and salt.
- Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tins, filling each almost to the top.
- Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, 22-25 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for about 15 minutes, on a wire rack, then transfer to a plate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.