Tuesday, March 1, 2011

St. Patrick’s Day Project

I am terrible at decorating for holidays.  I try…but then I feel like the decorations always end up looking sad and lonely.  Probably since there are not many of them and decorations like to congregate in groups.  Mine tend to be loners.    So here I go again.

I saw this project on another website www.tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com and thought that I would put my own spin on the project.  I bought my frame @ walmart for $3.00 and took it home and sprayed away.

DSC_0155web

Then I made my own little 8x10 to put in the frame and printed it out on my computer.

stpatweb

(made with ShabbyMissJenn’s St. Pat Kit)

I got out my ribbon and my nail gun..stapled the ribbon to the frame, tied a few knots and wha..laaa..my St. Patricks door thingy (technical term for that which hangs from a door). 

patweb

Cute!

No comments: